Instructional Design Training
Our instructional design training gives you and your team the knowledge and skills of selecting, organizing and specifying what you need to teach somebody something.
Good instructional design ensures that learning resources are organized in such a way that guarantees learning takes place as intended.
What You Will Learn
You will learn how to make getting knowledge and skills more appealing. Learn how to:
- Determine the current state and needs of learners
- Decide the end goal of instruction
- Create learning experiences that help make sure you meet your end goal
By the end of the training, you should:
- Be familiar with instructional design principles
- Have an understanding of the instructional design process
- Know how to apply a rapid, yet systematic design process that covers the hundreds of decisions necessary to create learning experiences
- Be able to test learning programs and make recommendations for improvements
Our instructional design training focuses on what you can apply to improve results.
Whether you teach beginners, intermediate, or advanced learners, you will greatly benefit from our training.
Note that for now, we customize our training for teams to best serve their needs.
To get your team trained, let’s talk. Fill out the form and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Instructional Design Consulting
Working with us, deliver training that guarantees learning takes place as intended.
Let’s help you:
- Design your training
- Evaluate your training
- Make the best use of your training
Count on us to help you get much more from your training.